Why Tennis Players need a Ladder
Get your tennis club players a ladder today!
No not the steel or wooden kind! Club owners need to keep players active and engaged and what better way to keep them on the court than to use a tennis ladder system!
Benefits of Tennis ladders for Players
- Players can be competitive and play as much or little as they enjoy.
- Socializing! Players want excuses, opportunities and chances to play and be on the courts with friends they already know and to meet new people.
- Coaches can use tennis ladders for initial rankings of players and for the team to sustain play throughout the season.
Benefits of Tennis ladders for Club Owners
- Create “seasonal” ladders with end of the season tournaments. Winners get pro shop credit or rock star parking.
- Players who stay engaged and competitive will often participate in additional club activities such as group or private lessons, group clinics, and tournaments.
- Club Owners can charge players per season and make extra revenue…who doesn’t love extra revenue!
- Players who stay active will visit the club more often and purchase snacks, balls and need racquets strung more often – all of this is additional revenue for the club!
Maybe your organization uses a ladder already but it consists of pencils, excel spreadsheets clothes pins, or push pins! Let Tennisrungs.com make it easy for your players to stay involved!
Visit www.Tennisrungs.com and try us!